Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – Book an Appointment
THE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) GOVERNS THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE www.maxlab.co.in ("WebSite") OF M/s. Max Lab Limited (MLL). THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED AND GOVERNED BY MLL
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
All visitors to our WebSite should adhere to the following terms and conditions. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPT THEM IN FULL, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY Max Lab Limited and its Parent company MHIL (for purposes of these terms and conditions the term "MLL ") FROM TIME-TO-TIME AND POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
• Applicability: These website terms and condition are applicable to all transactions including online appointment booking, bill payments, advance payment against services and/or any other transactions through this website or through its hyperlink(s) and authorized third party websites.
• Information provided by you:
o We require you to provide us with certain information about yourself when you use the Online Transactions. This information shall include patient’s details and card holder’s name in case of online payment facility. We may also use this information to ensure that the bill payment process is carried out accurately and efficiently.
o You agree to ensure that any information provided by you shall be complete and accurate. You shall not at any time provide us with information which is false, inaccurate, misleading, obsolete or deceptive. If the information is found false/ deceptive/inaccurate/misleading, MLL holds right to cancel the appointment/ transaction and refund/stop the payment.
o All information provided by you should be true, complete and accurate but not misleading or deceptive;
o To receive the confirmation alert of the appointment booking, kindly provide your correct contact number and email ID. By providing the said information, you hereby authorise MLL to contact you via, telephonic calls, SMS and/ or electronic mail, in respect of the appointments booked by you and for providing the information about the services provided by MLL, to you.
o The consultation time provided is indicative and actual consultation time may vary.
o Appointment booking is only for Home sample collection
o A Home collection charge of Rs. 150 is applicable across channel except Covid testing where charges may change at the discretion of MLL
o Mandatory to produce the valid age proof to avail the Senior Citizen discount else the
differential amount should be paid at the counter.
o Any changes or cancellation in the appointment should be done by calling the number provided in our confirmation email or SMS.
o The appointment slot will be released in case of non-availability of patient at allotted time slot o Complete details of ‘New’ patient should be filled/informed to call center accurately and we may also use this information for data analysis and marketing purposes. By accepting these Terms, you expressly permit MLL to use the data provided by you for the said purpose.
o We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us for trend analysis.
o We may use the Internet address to identify any fraudulent transaction.
o If you do not wish to provide us with the required information, kindly click on exit button to exit the appointment booking application.
• Hyperlinks and third party websites This Website provides links to other sites by allowing the user to leave this WebSite to access websites of Max Group Companies (a "Hyper-Link Site") or third party websites for the users’ convenience. Hyper-Link Sites and third party sites may contain rules, regulations, privacy and other provisions which may be markedly different from the provisions provided on this WebSite. Access to such Hyper-Link Sites or third party websites or any other internet sites linked to the Website is at the user's own risk. MLL is not responsible for the content or accuracy or correctness of such information and provisions and specifically disclaims any and all related liability.
Access to a Hyper-Link Site does not imply any direct or indirect endorsement by MLL of the Hyper-Linked Site or products and services offered therein. All the transactions on such Hyper-Link Sites shall be governed by the terms & conditions of usage of the respective Hyper Link Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
All information available on this WebSite, (the “Information”) is provided on the condition that the user will make independent determination in respect of its accuracy, completeness or usefulness suitability prior to use or making any decision or any loss or damage in reliance hereof.
The Information does not constitute an invitation or recommendation to take pathological testing from MLL nor is such Information is a substitute for professional advice or solicitation in respect of medical services/ products or recommendation thereof. MLL urges the users to seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other
All information on the site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular
purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. In no event shall MLL be liable for any special, direct, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information. All information available on a Hyper-link Site and any third party are subject to the terms and conditions of the legal notices contained therein.
MLL operates and controls this WebSite from India and makes no representations that the Information is appropriate for use in any other location across the globe. Information published in this WebSite may contain references to products and services which are available in India and not available in your country. Such references do not imply that MLL intends to make available such products or services in your country. Users are urged to consult Max MLL officials for information regarding the products and services available to you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of this WebSite are protected by applicable intellectual property laws of India including without limitation to trademark and copyright laws. Reproduction, retransmission, public and/or commercial use of any or all the material on this WebSite is prohibited. The logos, service marks and trademarks ("IP Marks") displayed on the WebSite are the property of MLL or have been licensed to MLL by the relevant owners for use on this WebSite. Nothing on this WebSite should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks without our written permission. You are prohibited from using any IP Marks for any purpose without the written permission of MLL, or the relevant owners thereof.
You may use, display, and print copies of the Information only on your personal computer only for your personal non-commercial purpose and use. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Information available on or through the WebSite for commercial or public purposes, in contravention of the above
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR USE OF THE SITE
The information available on the site WebSite could include inaccuracies or typographic errors. MLL specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. MLL does not warrant or represent that the information on the WebSite is complete or up-to-date, and assumes no obligation to update the WebSite. MLL may change the information on the WebSite at any time without notice or may make improvements or changes to the WebSite at any time.
You agree and undertake that MLL , its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the use of this WebSite or a Hyper- Link Site or a third party site, or with delay or inability to use the WebSite or a Hyper- Link Site, even if MLL is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to,
transmission of any viruses which may infect a user's equipment, unauthorized access, operator errors, theft, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other connect problems, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. MLL cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the WebSite.
You are informed that use of internet may be susceptible to a number of frauds, misuse, hacking and other actions that could affect payment instructions / other instructions to your bank through the payment gateway. MLL shall aim to provide security to prevent the same, there cannot be any guarantee from such internet frauds, hacking and other actions that could affect payment instructions / other instructions including result in delay or failure in processing the instructions. MLL shall not be responsible for the same.
MLL shall not be responsible for any such failed transaction, where the bank account of the user of the WebSite is debited for the transaction amount and the transaction is not completed, for any reason whatsoever. Such user of should connect with his/her banker for any such failed transactions and the user of WebSite absolves MLL of any liability, whatsoever, on this account.
• MLL may use "Cookies" for storing visitor preferences, profiling visitors and tracking visitor behavior on this WebSite. Cookies are small data files that a WebSite stores on computer. By visiting this WebSite you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize MLL for the placement of Cookies on your computer.
• MLL shall take all reasonable precautions to preserve the confidentiality and prevent any
corruption or loss, damage or destruction of the data and information provided by you on the WebSite.
• MLL reserves the right to perform statistical analyses on your personal data and information.
• Certain services on the WebSite may require authentication procedures and enable you to
access such services by using a user ID and password. MLL shall take reasonable care to ensure the security of and to prevent unauthorized access to the services, which are part of the WebSite, however you will be the sole and exclusive owner of user ID and the password. It is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your user ID and password and will not reveal to any third party.
You are urged to change your password at regular intervals. In addition to user ID and password, MLL may, at its discretion, require you to adopt such other means of authentication
• You are cautioned that use of cyber-cafe/shared computer for payment transaction at a shared terminal is risky and you are urged not to use a cyber-cafe/shared computer terminal for any such transactions.
• We wish to make your payment process a secure and convenient experience, and invite you to carefully read these Terms and Conditions which govern the use of this Online Payment Facility.
• We use all reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity of the Online Payment Facility’s
Security. Despite our endeavors breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security.
• You are responsible for keeping the computer you are making the payment from free from
viruses and malicious programs, and maintaining all appropriate security measures.
• You acknowledge that your failure to do so may lead to, amongst other things, the interception of data by unauthorized parties. We shall have no liability to you whatsoever if you suffer any loss that is caused wholly or in part by your failure to keep secure the computer you are making a payment from.
• MLL may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on the WebSite. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the WebSite. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
When MLL receives a transaction instruction from you in respect of any services or products on the WebSite, through appropriate mode, MLL will be entitled to debit any payment plus any charges payable for the transaction from the account you have specified. You may also be directed to a third party site to enable processing of a transaction in which event such transaction will be governed by the terms and conditions of such third party site. MLL shall not be liable (a) if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or (b) for any failure on part of the bank or the credit card or the third party site or agency to perform any of its obligations or (c) in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline or acceptance of authorization for any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.
Payment Gateway & Methods:• MLL online payments are redirected to the service provider for processing and then return back to our site.
• Accepted Credit Cards We currently accept the use of the following credit cards for payment through our Online Payment Facility:
• Select Debit Cards
• Net Banking
o On clicking "Make Payment", your payment will be processed and on successful completion of the transaction, a Transaction ID will be provided to you. This is the confirmation id of your payment. Invoice for all paid OPD appointments would be generated 15 minutes before the appointment time . An email and sms with invoice number would be sent to your email id and the mobile number given at the
time of booking. This SMS needs to be presented at the hospital counter to collect your hard copy of the invoice to avail the services .
o We do not consider that a payment has been made until a transaction number is issued. If you do not receive a transaction number, you should process your payment again or make your payment by another means.
o If you do not receive a transaction number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same from your bank or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your payment has been made. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the payment process. MLL will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that payment was not made because you failed to receive confirmation. In case of Credit/Debit Card bookings the Credit/Debit Card and Card holder must be present at the billing counter.
Confirmation/ Evidence of Transaction:
• Non Paid Appointments
o SMS confirmation – Your booking confirmation will be sent via SMS to the mobile number given by you at the time of booking. The SMS details need to be shown at the billing counter to get a printed invoice.
o Email confirmation: Your booking confirmation will be sent via an email to the email address given by you at the time of booking. This confirmation can be printed and shown at the billing counter to get a printed invoice.
• Paid Appointments
o SMS confirmation – Your booking and payment confirmation will be sent via SMS to the mobile number given by you at the time of booking. For OPD appointments, invoice will be automatically generated 15 minutes before the appointment time by the system. The invoice number will be sent through SMS to the mobile number given by you at the time of booking. You will need to show this SMS to collect printed duplicate copy of the Invoice.
o Email confirmation: Your booking and payment confirmation will be sent via email to the email address given by you at the time of booking. For OPD appointments, invoice will be automatically generated 15 minutes before the appointment time by the system. Invoice will be sent as an attachment to your email address given by you at the time of booking.
In respect of any transactions permitted by MLL via its WebSite from time to time, MLL 's own records of such transactions, maintained through computer systems or otherwise, including the recording of the time of the transaction(s), shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of such
transactions and shall be accepted as conclusive evidence and binding on you for all purposes.
• If you are unable to make your appointment time, MLL may attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of booking. If MLL is unable to reach you after its initial attempt, MLL may entertain another walk in /next appointee patient.
• Invoice once generated as stated above Pricing and Other Errors
• If the amount you pay for an appointment or Health Check varies from the actual services
charge because of change in price or you are able to book an appointment or health check before the scheduled date having special campaign pricing or you are able to book an appointment or health check that was not supposed to have been released for booking then; MLL will have the right to cancel that appointment and refund you the amount that you have paid. This will apply regardless of human error or a transactional malfunction of this WebSite.
RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
• For all online paid appointments for Home sample collection , rescheduling such appointment can be done by calling Max Lab Helpline number at 7982100200
• Rescheduling of all online paid appointments can be done only until the invoice against such appointment is generated. Once invoice is generated, cancellation and refund process as mentioned below should be followed and re-process for a fresh booking, if need be.
• For all nonpaid appointments for Home sample collection, rescheduling such appointment canbe done by Max Lab Call Centre team at 7982100200.
For any online paid appointments,
• Amount paid by Patient online and booking cancelled by patient before service delivery
• Amount Paid by Patient , services availed but not satisfied with report
• Amount paid by patient but booking cancelled by Max Lab due to service issues
• Any other reason
o For Cancellations We should specifically ask Patient to provide details where he wants to take refund
• Cancellation by MLL -Occasionally, appointments are canceled or postponed by the MLL. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the MLL . You may book new appointment as per your convenience or visit maxhealthcare.in for new booking on the WebSite.
o Upon receipt of a valid cancelation of the appointment and/or HEALTH CHECK as stated above, we will refund the money the way the payment was received. If the payment was by Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund through the Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking account. Typically refunds are processed in 3 working days. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account/ accountholder’s bank account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank.
o You will be provided with refund reference number for further communication with your bank.
o No refunds / cancellation requests shall be entertained in case of payment against bills /
o Under no circumstances, cash will be refunded against any cancellation.
• If you are unable to make your appointment then you should cancel the appointment by using the link integrated in the email confirmation mail or call MLL call centre.
• Cancellation through mail or call centre is allowed for all the bookings until the time of
appointment or Invoice generation whichever is earlier.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this WebSite may violate the laws of intellectual property rights, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable laws. You alone are responsible for your actions. As such, you shall indemnify and hold MLL , its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, and licensors harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from any claim or demand (including third party claims or demand) for violation caused by your actions or access, or, misuse of your user ID
and password during use of the WebSite or any non-compliance with the Terms hereof or any unauthorized use of, this WebSite by you or someone using your computer.
• MLL may change the Terms set out above from time to time. By browsing this WebSite you are accepting that you are bound by the current Terms and we urge you to check these each time you revisit the WebSite.
• MLL may change the format and Information of this WebSite at any time. We reserve the right to add to or supersede certain provisions of these Terms with other provisions and reserve the right to revise the Terms at any time, at our sole discretion and without any prior notice. At no given time can we guarantee the information to be up to date. Users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Terms.
• MLL prohibits unauthorized hypertext links and caching to the WebSite and reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links, third party links and disclaims any responsibility for information available on any other internet sites linked to the WebSite without due authorization.
• MLL may suspend the operation of this WebSite for support or maintenance work, in order to update the Information or for any other reason.
• By visiting this WebSite, you agree to permit MLL to communicate with you, from time to time, about our products and services, unless you decide to unsubscribe from receipt of such communications by following instructions stated therein. This may involve interruption of or stoppage linked services.
• MLL shall not be liable if any transaction does not materialize or may not be completed or for any failure on its part to perform any of its obligations in respect of any products, policies or services, if the same is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure Event. In such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues. For the purpose of this WebSite, a “Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the MLL ,
including without limitations, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, faults or failures in telecommunication, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, computer hacking, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or
power shut down, etc.
FORWARD LOOKING INFORMATION
Certain information on this WebSite may contain forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties. Users are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. The expressions “believe”, "expect", "intend", "aim", "will" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. MLL undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
All press releases and other materials contained on the WebSite are, to the best of MLL’s knowledge, timely and accurate when issued. However, the passage of time can render information stale, and you should not rely on the continued accuracy of any such material beyond the date of issuance. MLL has no responsibility to update any information contained in any such material. All viewers should carefully check the dates of issuance of the material contained in the WebSite.
VIOLATIONS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
MLL reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms, including the right to block access from or to a particular Internet address to the WebSite.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
The use of this WebSite by any one is subject to its terms and conditions, applicable Indian laws and government notifications, rules, regulations and guidelines issued by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority and other regulatory, governmental, and/or statutory bodies. Users of thisWebSite agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at the State of Delhi alone in respect hereof.
Max Lab Ltd.
Registered office: N110 Panchsheel Park, India-110017
If you have any queries you may contact us at – email@example.com